3.05.2010

37 6/7.

Another long lag-time between posts. Lots of happenings, but still no baby!

I'm home from work on "medical leave" due to high blood pressures. I'm fine, baby's fine....but I discovered, not surprisingly, that residency and pregnancy don't mix. It's only been a few days at home, and my blood pressure has improved, but my sanity is what I'm worried about now -- I'm bored out of my mind! I've cleaned, cooked, baked, set up the nursery, written thank you cards....and now I'm just stewing in my own juices. Sigh.

Jellybean -- it's getting warmer out now, don't you want to meet the rest of the world?!

See, I'm going nuts.

On a totally different note, did you ever notice how satisfying it is to drink out of a straw -- especially if it's colorful and flexible --  at home? I mean, at a restaurant it's not a big deal, but at home, it's so unexpected. For me, it brings me back to childhood days. Plus drinks with straws are usually a treat -- smoothies, fizzy colored concoctions, root beer floats or anything else with ice cream in them. Right now, I'm enjoying an orangina/sprite mix. It's so refreshing, fizzy and suits my mood - so full of anticipation, excitedly waiting for Jellybean and spring to get here!! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment