9.24.2012

36 2/7 weeks

*Sigh*

As usual, it's been ages since I've posted. Let's see, since last August, I've passed my written anesthesia boards, started (and nearly finished with) my critical care fellowship, gotten pregnant with our 2nd baby boy (nickname: dubu = tofu in korean because the hubs said my belly was soft and mushy, ugh).

We also traveled a ton:


Seoul/Hong Kong

LA

Minnesota

Arizona

Napa/SF

San Diego

New York

What else? We've watched our lil E grow into a bilingual, Thomas-loving, potty-trained, sweet darling 2.5 year old who can't wait to be a "big brother" soon. The hubs had an eventful year too -- he sold his beloved WRX, had shoulder surgery, was awarded a grant and has really settled into a great balance of career and family life. I accepted a faculty position at UIHC. We're contemplating the purchase of a minivan (yikes!). It's been a wonderful whirlwind of a year. And there's so much left to happen.

And so I leave you with another *sigh* -- one that is a mixture of excitement, a bit of anxiety, contentment and mostly just a sign that I can barely breathe with this huge belly.

Our family of three, enjoying the last few days of summer and waiting for the arrival of baby #2!

1 comment:

  1. DANG! That is one eventful year!!! I can't wait to meet baby #2 and see you soon! I miss you guys! Like really bad =(. That last photo is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete